Email marketing is still one of the most effective marketing strategies today. While social media reaches consumers, email marketing continues to reign as an important player in a marketing program. Emails help warm up cold leads, nurturing them so that cold leads — when someone reads your emails, he or she may be more likely to engage in a conversation about your products or services.
Consider these statistics:
- According to ExactTarget, email marketing yields a return of $44 for every dollar spent on it.
- When it comes to purchasing, over 70 percent of the decisions to make a purchase were influenced by email.
- Email marketing works better than social media in gaining customers, according to McKinsey and Company — up to 40 times better.
- About 95% of people who opt in to a company’s eNewsletter consider the email useful. More on this…
- An estimated 95% of people check their email on their phone each and every day.
People are constantly checking their emails on many different devices — desktops, laptops, tablets and phones. More than every, people check their emails on phones, using this medium even more than before. Email marketing is a great addition to a marketing program. Integrating email marketing in with great website and design, social media and advertising, becomes part of a powerful program. It promotes your website and blogs. When deployed properly, it educates and inform. It helps people remember you when they have a need for your product or services. It reminds people to refer your company to others. Contact Redwine Marketing today to see how we can add Email marketing to your program today.